Connected Treasury, Delivered.
We help your treasury teams control risk and exposures integrating with your existing infrastructure supporting your immediate and long-term business demands.
Focus & Make Informed Decisions Instantly
- A toolkit to provide real-time, transparent control of capital and liquidity management, utilising multiple asset classes.
- Access to real-time pricing, dealing, positions, blotters, exposures, pre- and post-deal limit keeping and profitability.
- Connectivity to market and ERPs provides an agile, efficient, analytical solution to the modern treasurer.
Effective Operational Alignment
- Configurable workflows improve dealing room efficiency through automation, removing time-consuming manual processes.
- Comply with policies and regulations using checks & controls, and fully audited processes and events. Ensuring your business-as-usual processes are uninterrupted.
- Automated alerts across the organisation to traders, risk & security teams when risks and controls are breached.
Designed With Regulation in Mind
- Operating in real-time, Siena boasts pre-quote, pre-deal and post-trade risk and limit checking.
- The solution is MiFID II compliant, with API’s to leading ARM and APA regulatory repositories.
- Best execution is provided by real-time capture of all pricing events, and communications behind every quote and every deal.
The Definitive Treasury Toolkit, Connected.
Flexible integration to existing systems using ready-to-deploy adaptors and harnessing APIs that support any message format and communication with existing applications.
Siena comes with a suite of integrations to dealing venues. Dealers can execute trades on external execution venues that are instantaneously imported to update positions in real-time.
Flexible rate aggregation and margining functionality across a comprehensive set of parameters including, channel, trader, sales, counterparty, trading group, asset class, currency, amount bands and tenors.
Revaluations for all asset classes and derivative valuation reports. FX P&L adjusted against closing rates; derivatives assessed as OTM/ITM/ATM when prices update.
Interest rate sensitivities, gap analytics, durations and volatilities, ‘what if’ yield analysis, full range of risk and volatility analytics available at your fingertips.
Stress testing balance sheet, liquidity and income projections, user-defined business-centric horizons, interest and market risk, funds and transfer pricing.
Easy Engagement From Our First Conversation
Meet with us
Arrange a call with the Siena team, come and meet us, discuss your issues and thoughts.
Work with us
Lets get our teams together and look at how we can help overcome your challenges and identify the highest risk vs the quickest wins.
Onboard with us
We’ll work with you and any of your chosen 3rd parties to improve your performance and regain control using our suite of modules and integration options.
Working With You To Build Strong & Long-Lasting Partnerships
We have extensive experience of banking, treasury management and solution delivery supported by a strong partner network.
We work with you as a strategic partner to deliver the best outcomes for you, your organisation and your teams.
Get up-to-date intelligent treasury insights from our market experts. Follow us on LinkedIn and don't miss out on our upcoming blog posts.