Simplify Trade & Transaction Reporting
Regulatory reporting is complex and high risk in the event of failure. Our solution simplifies the reporting of MIFID, MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR and other regulatory regimes with complete audit trails.
Supporting You With The New EMIR REFIT Regulations 2024
The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) REFIT introduces wholesale changes to the reporting of derivatives transactions and requires action for all parties involved in the reporting process. To improve to remain compliant with the EMIR regulation, Siena fully supports the main objectives of the new regulations with:
1. Unique Product Identifiers (UPI), and updated Unique Trade Identifiers (UTIs)2. XML ISO20022 reporting & Trade Repository connectivity
Real-Time Monitoring Through The Trade Lifecycle
- Reporting issues quickly escalate if not dealt with immediately.
- Siena ensures that you have complete oversight even before the trade is executed.
- Give your 1st & 2nd line of defence teams the tools to avoid regulatory issues.
Use Best Execution to Your Advantage
- Benchmarking as standard to give you and your customers confidence in trading.
- Track quotes, costs and charges in full to drive the best possible outcomes.
- Use best execution intelligence to acquire and retain customers.
Low-Risk Implementation Deployment
- Fully integrated with Siena components or stand alone as a core reporting engine.
- Drive efficiency and integrate with compliance monitoring.
- Stay compliant without unnecessary headaches.
A Powerful Consolidation Engine to Standardise Reporting Across the Organisation
Complete with a full audit trail and trade reconstruction capability.
Major ARMs and APAs supported so you don’t have to worry about integration.
Easy Engagement From Our First Conversation
Meet with us
Arrange a call with the Siena team, come and meet us, discuss your issues and thoughts.
Work with us
Lets get our teams together and look at how we can help overcome your challenges and identify the highest risk vs the quickest wins.
Onboard with us
We’ll work with you and any of your chosen 3rd parties to improve your performance and regain control using our suite of modules and integration options.
Working With You To Build Strong & Long-Lasting Partnerships
We have extensive experience of banking, treasury management and solution delivery supported by a strong partner network.