Treasury Management Software
‘The siena treasury management software solution has given the bank’s treasury department the toolsets to manage exposure and control risk.
It has become a strategic part of our operations.’
- John Shea, Head of Finance & Operations, Zenith Bank (UK)
Banks are taking advantage of the one year delay in the implementation of MiFID II - now due to come into force on the 3rd of January 2018 - and many are using that time to ensure they have the right systems and processes in place to demonstrate compliance with this and other legislation.
Eurobase has been providing treasury management software solutions to businesses for over 25 years, helping them to stay ahead of the market and allowing them to keep pace with the increasing burden of regulation. We offer an exceptional client experience and the option to add new innovative services with minimal effort. With such a wide range of institutions choosing siena, we have become one of the most trusted and reliable treasury management software providers in the market.
Find our more about siena's regulation and compliance capabilities, including supporting your MiFID II compliance here:
Functionally rich, siena solutions provide:
- Full product support across all asset classes
- High performance real-time updating of all treasury information
- Real-time exposure and limit checking
- Ease of configuration and deployment
- Ease of integration to all major back office systems
- Multi branch and multi entity
- Flexible MIS & reporting
- Real-time blotters, cash flows, positions and P&L displays
- Highly intuitive interface
- Control and workflow to support your regulatory compliance
How will siena treasury management software help you?
siena sits at the heart of the treasury landscape, taking external deals and real-time rate feeds as well as data from downstream silos to provide visibility across an organisation's cash flows, exposures and liquidity requirements. With this real-time information, treasurers can make informed decisions to manage their risk and positions and provide hedging strategies to better manage their exposures and balance sheets.
Key features of siena
A selection of our clients