eTrading software solutions
"The siena Front Office, Rate Manager & eTrading solutions have given the bank’s treasury the toolsets to offer customers an enhanced experience, whilst improving our dealing workflow and accountability."
- Anthony Grant, Head of Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities Dealing, Rand Merchant Bank
An eTrading solution for now and the future
The increase in etrading over recent years has underpinned a tremendous growth, both in trading volumes and in the number of participants that now have access to the marketplace. But as volumes in etrading grow and margins diminish, organisations need to deliver a cost-effective trading solution whilst continuing to develop their product offerings.
For over 10 years, Eurobase has been providing reliable, integrated etrading solutions to banks and other financial institutions worldwide. siena eTrader is a powerful, browser-based, single-dealer platform that is capable of seamlessly integrating into your architecture to provide you and your customers with an unparalleled user experience.
siena eTrader offers a variety of key benefits, including:
- 24x7 access
- Truly bespoke portal with fully adaptable behaviour and appearance
- Real-time price monitoring
- Manage credit limit and position exposure
- Centralised controls
- ESP & RFSQ trading plus order placement
- Online chat facility
- Personal Dealer Intervention service
- Standard & bespoke reports
- Supports multiple languages
- Internal and external notifications for a variety of circumstances
- Configurable alerts providing awareness of potental loss of business
Key features of siena software
A selection of our clients
An alarming thought for attendees at the forthcoming International Banking Conference 2017 hosted by the Association of Foreign Banks.
Is FX MiFIR reporting getting any clearer?
The Global Code of Conduct for FX phase 2 rises on the horizon